I can help you.
As a family law attorney in South Bend, Indiana, I have over 30 years of extensive experience dealing with narcissistic co-parents. I know how to protect your rights and interests, and I can help you get the best possible outcome for your children.
- Help you create a solid parenting plan that protects your children’s best interests.
- Document all of your interactions with your co-parent, so that you have a record of their behavior.
- Represent you in court, if necessary, to fight for your children’s custody.
I understand that you are going through a difficult time, and I am here to help you.
Contact me today to schedule a consultation so that we can discuss your case and develop a plan to protect your children.
Here are some tips for dealing with a narcissistic co-parent:
- Establish a legal parenting plan. This will help to set clear boundaries and expectations for both parents.
- Document everything. Keep a record of all of your interactions with your co-parent, including emails, text messages, and phone calls. This will be important if you need to go to court.
- Maintain firm boundaries. Don’t let your co-parent manipulate or control you. Set clear boundaries and stick to them.
- Parent with empathy. Remember that your children are the most important people in this situation. Put their needs first, and avoid speaking ill of the other parent in front of them.
- Expect challenges. Co-parenting with a narcissist will be challenging, but it is important to stay positive and focused on what is best for your children.
I am confident that I can help you get the best possible outcome for your children. Contact me today at 574-277-8720 to schedule a consultation.